- Class 1 - Overview
- Class 2 - AutoCAD's Database
- Class 3 - Application Overview
- Class 3a - Minimum application
- Class 3b - Minimum application using ARXWizard
- Class 4 - Object Lifecycle
- Class 5 - Object Management
- Class 6 - Entities
- Class 7 - Containers
- Class 8 - Selection sets
- Class 9 - Interacting with AutoCAD
- Class 10 - Using MFC
- Class 11 - Custom ObjectARX Class
- Class 12 - Deriving from AcDbObject
- Class 13 - Deriving from AcDbEntity
- Class 14 - Creating a Custom Entity (step by step)
- Lab 1 - Creating and Editing Entities
- Lab 1 - Solved
- Lab 2 - Using a MFC Dialog
- Lab 2 - Solved
- Lab 3 - Creating a custom object
- Lab 3 - Solved
- Appendix A - Debug versus Release
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Welcome to my ObjectARX Blog.
I have decided to create this Blog to allow AutoCAD advanced users and AutoLISP / VBA programmers to get into ObjectARX world.
As it is a very complex environment I will try to be brief and clear on my explanations and present it step by step.
Hope you enjoy!